Certified Organic Manuka Honey MGO rating 220+
A superior table grade antibacterial manuka honey. Stronger than +120, but again very tasty and suitable for 'everyday wellness'.
Berringa Honey is a delicious organic bioactive honey that is naturally anti-bacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic.
Bacteria can not live in the presence of Manuka Honey! It's suitable for a variety of internal and external uses.
The presence of Manuka honey in our digestive system is proven to not only kill disease causing bacteria but improve our immune system by regenerating the probiotics in our gut.
This Manuka Honey can be taken daily; 3 spoons per day half an hour before meals. Apply topically to wounds.
Berringa chooses to use methylglyoxal (MGO) readings as research has found that other testing methods such as (UMF) have become unreliable, and MGO is said to be a more accurate form of testing manuka honey's antibacterial and antimicrobial activity.
Products that have strengths higher than 100MGO have useful levels and can be used for anti-bacterial and anti-microbial (therapeutic) applications & nbsp; 400 and 900MGO have very high activity and are superior when used as a therapeutic.
Berringa Australian Manuka Honey is some of the highest quality and most antibacterial honey in the world. Some of the great health benefits of the honey include:
- A prebiotic effect that helps to maintain a healthy digestive system and may assist in promoting beneficial bacteria.
- Stimulating and boosting the immune system and reducing inflammation.
- Antioxidants that may assist in protecting the body from harmful free radicals.
- Providing relief for coughs, colds and sore throats, mild upper respiratory infections and indigestion.
- Providing symptomatic relief of minor wounds, burns, eczema, psoriasis on the skin and cold sores.
- Managing symptoms of gingivitis, including reducing plaque levels and bleeding.
- Managing eye and ear infections.
- Managing antibiotic-resistant Golden Staph infections.
Manuka Honey is particularly recognised for being able to successfully cure infections involving antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria such as MRSA and VRE, even when traditional forms of medicine have failed.
Ingredients: 100% Australian Manuka Honey
This Australian organic honey is produced from hives located in pristine, native forests and bush throughout the eastern states of Australia. These areas offer an incredible variety of native eucalypt trees and flowers from which bees extract this pure honey. These conditions allow the bees to create honey that is thick, rich and unadulterated.
Produced in accordance with the Australian Organic Standards (ACO Certified), and the International Federation of Agriculture Movements (IFOAM) accreditation program.